One place for everything
Our clinical team can assist you with all of your healthcare needs.
We pride ourselves on modern, convenient and continuous care.
Flu vaccination process
In the interest of safety, our new procedure for flu vaccinations is as follows:
- Patient books their flu vaccination by phone. Please note: the most vulnerable are being prioritised.
- Patient knocks on the front door when they arrive.
- Our team will acknowledge the patient’s arrival and direct them to the back of the practice. A consent form will need to be completed.
- All vaccinations will be administered at the back of the practice.
- After administration, patients can wait in their car for 20 minutes.
Continuity of care
Combining high-quality health care with modern conveniences.
Devonport Medical Centre is a community medical practice located in Devonport, Auckland.
We rely on a people-centered approach, smart application of technology and a team of talented clinicians to bring our vision - accessible and affordable health care - to life.
We do our best to ensure all of our patients see their own doctor, get an appointment at a time that suits them, have access to a safe, trusting environment and receive proactive care.
Dr. Chris Dominick
Dr. Sarah English
Dr. Erica Lauder
"Dr. Sarah English was wonderful. She is polite, very knowledgeable and has a caring personality. There is no mistaking that the team at Devonport Medical Centre genuinely care about your health and well-being. "
Patient, Devonport Medical Centre
Registering with our practice is easy.
Simply complete our online enrolment form.
82 Lake Road,
P: (09) 445 8006
F: (09) 445 8004
8AM - 5PM
Monday to Friday